- 4 Perfect Paleo Dinner Recipes (And 1 Paleo Dessert!)
- 4 Reasons You’re NOT Losing Weight
- Paleo Diet and Belly Fat: Eliminate Belly Fat and Elevate Your Life
- Paleo Diet and Skin: Looking and Feeling Youthful and Sexy
- My 3 Paleo New Year’s Resolutions
- Eating for Recovery: Paleo Diet Detox
- Paleo Dessert Cravings: Paleo Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- A Very Merry Paleo Christmas Menu 2014
- Paleo Egg Nog: For the Cold-Hearted Scrooge in All of Us
- Why Are We Obese?: How to Stop the Epidemic
All posts tagged "travel"
Paleo Exercise: Rev Your Metabolism on an Airplane
The holidays are coming up, bringing a plethora of harried activities: constant eating, cooking, drinking, gabbing, traveling, and–well–okay. That’s about it. Notice I didn’t include exercise. It’s true that Paleo exercise goes out the wayside around this time, leaving...
- Posted November 16, 2014
Paleo Lifestyle: 4 Tips for Living Paleo in Paris
I love to travel. Most of my stuff is already rooted in a suitcase–including some of my favorite cooking utensils, of course–and I’m constantly looking up new places to go. That being said, I need to live a...
- Posted November 10, 2014