- 4 Perfect Paleo Dinner Recipes (And 1 Paleo Dessert!)
- 4 Reasons You’re NOT Losing Weight
- Paleo Diet and Belly Fat: Eliminate Belly Fat and Elevate Your Life
- Paleo Diet and Skin: Looking and Feeling Youthful and Sexy
- My 3 Paleo New Year’s Resolutions
- Eating for Recovery: Paleo Diet Detox
- Paleo Dessert Cravings: Paleo Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- A Very Merry Paleo Christmas Menu 2014
- Paleo Egg Nog: For the Cold-Hearted Scrooge in All of Us
- Why Are We Obese?: How to Stop the Epidemic
All posts tagged "allies of paleo"
DIY Body Scrub with Paleo Coconut Oil
All right, guys. Let’s talk Paleo coconut oil. Coconut oil–found bobbing in those coconuts down south–is a hot topic with Paleo dieters everywhere. In fact, I could call coconut oil the overarching king (or queen) of natural diets....
- Posted November 19, 2014
Paleo Exercise: Rev Your Metabolism on an Airplane
The holidays are coming up, bringing a plethora of harried activities: constant eating, cooking, drinking, gabbing, traveling, and–well–okay. That’s about it. Notice I didn’t include exercise. It’s true that Paleo exercise goes out the wayside around this time, leaving...
- Posted November 16, 2014
Paleo Protein Powder: Just Another Junk Food?
One of the most common questions amongst us Paleo dieters involves Paleo protein powders: especially as we try to rush around, get enough protein to stabilize our muscles, and stay thin. Cooking up a bit of chicken...
- Posted November 12, 2014
Paleo Exercise: Lose Weight Anywhere
Some rights reserved by j0sh (www.pixael.com) Paleo exercise supports the same reasoning as the rest of the diet plan: do exactly what your body is designed to do, and no more. That’s why many Paleo exercise followers...
- Posted November 8, 2014
Keep Your Head in the Paleo Lifestyle: How to Meditate
You’ve probably heard this before, but I’m going to say it again. You have to change your mentality about your Paleo diet if you want to lose weight. You have to make Paleo your LIFESTYLE rather than...
- Posted November 7, 2014