- 4 Perfect Paleo Dinner Recipes (And 1 Paleo Dessert!)
- 4 Reasons You’re NOT Losing Weight
- Paleo Diet and Belly Fat: Eliminate Belly Fat and Elevate Your Life
- Paleo Diet and Skin: Looking and Feeling Youthful and Sexy
- My 3 Paleo New Year’s Resolutions
- Eating for Recovery: Paleo Diet Detox
- Paleo Dessert Cravings: Paleo Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- A Very Merry Paleo Christmas Menu 2014
- Paleo Egg Nog: For the Cold-Hearted Scrooge in All of Us
- Why Are We Obese?: How to Stop the Epidemic
Busy Weeknights? Get this One-Pot Pasta Meal Recipe
As a mom to a 1 1/2 year old, I hate standing at the sink washing all of the dishes after family dinner. I want to be playing with my family and hanging out. Some days, I just don’t have time to make a huge meal because we are on the go or too distracted with playing out in the beautiful weather. My favorite thing for nights like this, a one pot meal from my paleo dinner recipes that is easy clean up and cooks quickly.
- 6-8 Sausages (look for clean ingredient sausages, I get mine from the local butcher)
- 2 Zucchini’s
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Fresh Cilantro
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Fresh Parsley
- 1 tsp. Rosemary
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 4 Cups Pasta Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 C. Water
- In a large Saucepan, add Water and Sausages. Cook on medium heat for 6 minutes and then flip and cook for another 6 minutes.
- Remove Sausages and slice them into chunks, return to saucepan and be sure they are browned through.
- Dice Tomatoes, Chop herbs and garlic finely and Zoodle your Zucchinis. ( I don’t have a spiralizer so I use my vegetable peeler. You can also use a knife and slice the zucchini into thin slices)
- Add Pasta sauce, herbs and seasonings to the saucepan
- Add sliced tomatoes and Zoodles, cook on medium heat for 8 minutes
- Gently stir the pasta and serve hot
Yields: 4-6 portions Store: Keeps in fridge for 2-3 days
In our house we choose Zoodles over Spaghetti Squash most of the time. Which Paleo Noodle option do you prefer?
#paleo #ItalianPaleo #30minutemeals #Zoodles #eggfree #dairyfree