- 4 Perfect Paleo Dinner Recipes (And 1 Paleo Dessert!)
- 4 Reasons You’re NOT Losing Weight
- Paleo Diet and Belly Fat: Eliminate Belly Fat and Elevate Your Life
- Paleo Diet and Skin: Looking and Feeling Youthful and Sexy
- My 3 Paleo New Year’s Resolutions
- Eating for Recovery: Paleo Diet Detox
- Paleo Dessert Cravings: Paleo Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- A Very Merry Paleo Christmas Menu 2014
- Paleo Egg Nog: For the Cold-Hearted Scrooge in All of Us
- Why Are We Obese?: How to Stop the Epidemic
Top 5 Paleo Diet Cookie Recipes
Just because you’re on a Paleo diet, doesn’t mean you don’t deserve a treat every now and again. In fact: the Paleo diet dessert recipe world is a vibrant one, ready for you to strap on that apron and head to the kitchen for some finger-lickin’ good, sweet-tastin’ fun. Try a few of my favorite Paleo diet cookie recipes below during these holiday-havoc months of parties and fun.
So Let’s Hang Out’s Gina concocts these awesome paleo diet cookies: sunbutter and chocolate chunk with seasonal maple syrup, dark and gooey chocolate, and sea salt for layered flavor.
The crunchy goodness of holiday biscotti comes alive in Elana’s cranberry chocolate biscotti. The dried cranberries really catch my sweet-searching tastebuds!
Spread a bit of worldwide holiday cheer with these beautiful, almond-flavored German Marzipan, straight from The Clean Dish’s kitchen!
Always fun and clever PaleOMG’s Juli Bauer stirs up some paleo diet spiced molasses cookies: a favorite for my taste buds and a dread to my waistline.
Super cool and casual Nom Nom Paleo’s Michelle Tam whisks up this essential paleo diet cookie recipe fall favorite, the Civilized Caveman’s Apple Cinnamon Cookies.
Enjoy these stunning paleo diet cookie recipes during this season of good times and great tastes! Remember: when you bake with Paleo, you’re taking a step forward for your waistline and your interior health. You’re pushing back against flour and sugar-caused inflammation, and you are living naturally! Phew. And you thought you’d never look at another cookie again, didn’t you?