- 4 Perfect Paleo Dinner Recipes (And 1 Paleo Dessert!)
- 4 Reasons You’re NOT Losing Weight
- Paleo Diet and Belly Fat: Eliminate Belly Fat and Elevate Your Life
- Paleo Diet and Skin: Looking and Feeling Youthful and Sexy
- My 3 Paleo New Year’s Resolutions
- Eating for Recovery: Paleo Diet Detox
- Paleo Dessert Cravings: Paleo Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- A Very Merry Paleo Christmas Menu 2014
- Paleo Egg Nog: For the Cold-Hearted Scrooge in All of Us
- Why Are We Obese?: How to Stop the Epidemic
Paleo Brownies: My 3 Favorite, Devilishly Delicious Recipes
Hello, good-old-sugar-craving. How are you?
Chatting here today with my sugar cravings about Paleo brownies, perhaps the greatest gifts to the Paleo lifestyle, and my essential saviors during these cold winter months. (It snowed today, here where I am. White flecks of snow landed on my face while I was running, and my insides froze!)
So: this gives me a good opportunity to link up with some of my favorite Paleo bloggers and deliver you some of my favorite Paleo brownies. Gosh: where would I be without these beautiful (and handsome) bakers in my life?
The glories of Civilized Caveman Cooking’s Double Chocolate Brownies are not refuted by my waistline, my taste buds, nor my joie de vivre. Thank you, Mr. Civilized Cook, for keeping me a little not-so-civilized in this world of organic honey, natural cocoa powder, and creamy bananas.
All the benefits of coconut: from their lively medium-chain fatty acids to their delicious flavor, come together here in these Empowered Sustenance’s Paleo Coconut Flour Brownies. Awesome blogger, Lauren, of Empowered Sustenance takes Paleo brownies as seriously as I do, and her stunning, layered ingredients deliver a very sweet treat.
Super-adorable Carol Lovett from Ditch the Wheat literally ditched the wheat to get rid of her terrible gut problems, and she says her life has literally never been the same. Her love for Paleo brownies brings us this super-natural, almond flour-based recipe with a surprise ingredient: coffee!
So–yeah. If you need me, I’ll be whipping a few of these awesome brownies up in my kitchen, licking the spoon super-casually as I go. Living naturally, eating brownies, and putting my pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else.