- 4 Perfect Paleo Dinner Recipes (And 1 Paleo Dessert!)
- 4 Reasons You’re NOT Losing Weight
- Paleo Diet and Belly Fat: Eliminate Belly Fat and Elevate Your Life
- Paleo Diet and Skin: Looking and Feeling Youthful and Sexy
- My 3 Paleo New Year’s Resolutions
- Eating for Recovery: Paleo Diet Detox
- Paleo Dessert Cravings: Paleo Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- A Very Merry Paleo Christmas Menu 2014
- Paleo Egg Nog: For the Cold-Hearted Scrooge in All of Us
- Why Are We Obese?: How to Stop the Epidemic
3 Paleo Thanksgiving Must-Haves
I know, I know. Maybe I’m getting too riled up about Paleo Thanksgiving. But I honestly can’t help it. An entire day of food, fun, and relaxation–especially in the wake of the current cold front–is just too good to be true.
If you’re getting nervous about the gut-busting day, look to the following 4 Paleo Thanksgiving Must-Haves to get your Paleo diet rolling, eat your fill, and still look great come Black Friday. (Getting through the rest of the holiday season might be a tough ride. However, look to these mighty delicious cookie and brownie recipes to treat your sweet tooth and keep you away from the processed sugar and flour.)
1. Faux Mashed Potatoes.
Mashed potatoes aren’t Paleo. A sad day for many of us gravy and potato-mashers. However, your Paleo Thanksgiving MUST have something that brings this same rich goodness–without the crazy amount of starch. Check out Nom Nom Paleo’s awesome Roasted Garlic Autumn Mash!
2. One Delicious, Stuffed Turkey. Please and Thanks.
Your Paleo Thanksgiving would not be complete without a perfect bird. Follow this amazing recipe for Turkey by Primal Palate and use my Sweet Potato Stuffing recipe to create a stuffing and turkey experience for the ages.
3. And: A Paleo Pumpkin Pie.
Life is no good without dessert, and the same came be said about your Paleo Thanksgiving. You can’t get any better or more mouth-watering than Elana’s Pastry’s Paleo Pumpkin Pie.
Good luck on your Paleo Thanksgiving journey with these four Paleo Thanksgiving Must-Haves!